The Sentinel software protection & licensing and entitlement management solutions enable ISVs to effectively tackle all four aspects of a comprehensive software monetization strategy: packaging, control, tracking, and management.
Thales understands that effective software monetization is about more than just providing the world’s most secure protection mechanisms, or broadest variety of licensing models. An truly effective solution must also change the way and ISV is able to do business by easily integrating into all internal and customer facing business process, simplifying sales, product management, marketing, and operational processes, and providing true insight into how products and services are being consumed.
This is why Thales is committed to demonstrable innovation in four key areas: security, versatility, efficiency, and intelligence:
- The most SECURE – Prevent unauthorized use, distribution of, and access to your software and services to maximize revenue and protect business critical IP.
- The most VERSATILE – Future-proof your business models by choosing a technology proven to support the widest range of new and evolving software pricing, packaging, and delivery trends – from on-premise to the cloud and beyond.
- The most EFFICIENT – Fully integrate software protection and licensing with your existing and future back office systems and internal business processes to simplify operational processes and reduce operating costs while continually improving end-user experience.
- The most INTELLIGENT – Leverage end-user entitlement and usage data to simplify compliance reporting and improve business decision making capabilities.
- The most TRUSTED – More than 25,000 in 100 countries around the globe trust Thales to address their data protection and software monetization challenges.
Learn more about Thales Sentinel's Software Monetization Solutions today.