What is CipherTrust Platform Community Edition?
Using automated pull and deploy, CipherTrust Platform Community Edition gives you key management and transparent encryption and tokenization.
Use our Community Edition tools as long as you want – there’s no expiration date.
How to Decrease Drag
Improve Efficiency with Full Separation of DevSecOps Duties
- Rapidly secure, deploy and run cloud-native workloads across cloud service providers
- Speed-up continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
Transparently Protect Sensitive Data in Cloud Apps & File Stores
- Protect sensitive data in legacy and cloud-native applications using CipherTrust Data Protection Gateway
- Protect persistent data accessed by containers using CipherTrust Transparent Encryption for Kubernetes
Centralize Management of Keys and Policies
- Allow DevSecOps to include key management as part of their infrastructure
- Centralize key management for all applications in development
Tools Built to Reduce Drag on Velocity
CipherTrust Platform Community Edition includes a free-forever version of CipherTrust Manager with licenses for two full enterprise-edition CipherTrust Connectors which enable DevSecOps teams to deploy data protection controls in minutes instead of weeks.
Configure CipherTrust Manager
Follow the steps in our documentation to complete set up.
How can you provide a clear path to comprehensive data security?
Total Economic Impact™ of Thales
CipherTrust Data Security Platform
Cost Savings and Business Benefits
Enabled by the CipherTrust Data Security Platform
CipherTrust Platform Community Edition
A free-forever version of the CipherTrust Data Security Platform that makes it easy for DevSecOps to deploy data protection controls into hybrid and multi-cloud applications. It includes licenses for CipherTrust Manager Community Edition, Data Protection Gateway and CipherTrust Transparent Encryption for Kubernetes.