What are the threats and risks from operating online and storing sensitive data, whether that is on-premises or in the cloud and what are the challenges of Internet Governance considering the erosion of traditional borders between Nations?
Join Robert Carolina, Technology & Cyber Security Lawyer as he explores these considerations, how organisations can retain full ownership of their sensitive data by leveraging strong encryption and key management. Axel Debray from Thales will explore how to discover and classify sensitive data across data stores to give full visibility over your hybrid multi cloud environments and significantly reduce the risk of data leaks using the Thales CipherTrust Data Security Platform.
• The Benefits of an External Key Manager
• How to control Encryption Key Lifecycle’s
• When and How to use Data Encryption
• How to achieving Data Sovereignty across multiple Public Clouds
- Robert Carolina, Technology & Cyber Security Lawyer
- Elton Jones, Director at ID-3
- Axel Debray, Pre-Sales Consultant at Thales
Date: Thursday, March 11
Time: 11:00 AM GMT