This 5 day, remote self-paced certification course focuses on the CipherTrust Data Security platform and its integrated solutions, including CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager (CCKM) and Data Discovery and Classification (DDC). CipherTrust Manager is built on prevailing cloud-based technologies, providing a cloud-friendly, key management solution. It employs a REST interface and a micro-service-based architecture, allowing for easy deployment and scalability within your environment. With this new architecture, the CipherTrust Manager simplifies administration, helps ensure compliance and maximizes security by providing centralized management of keys, policies, and essential functions.
Thales CipherTrust Manager offers key management capabilities that can be integrated with virtually any commercial encryption product.
Supported technologies include:
- Application Encryption
- Database Encryption, including Native Database Encryption
- File and Storage Level Encryption Solutions
- CipherTrust Management Server - Terminology, Components, Solution Architecture & System Requirements
- New CipherTrust Manager Features
- CipherTrust Manager First Initialization
- CipherTrust ProtectDB
- CipherTrust ProtectApp
- CipherTrust Tokenization
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption (CTE)
- Licensing Schemes
- CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager - Product Overview
- Data Discovery & Classification
A valid voucher number is mandatory to complete your registration process. If you haven’t received it from your local distributor yet, please contact your distributor or Thales sales representative.
For your company to get the credit please register with your company email address.
The course will be delivered by Mr.Vaibhav Tidke, Technical Training Specialist.