Unauthorized Access to Cloud Data
Unauthorized access to your data can result in stolen customer and corporate records, financial loss and compliance audit failures. Are you confident in the security of your critical data, even across multiple clouds and cloud providers?
Compromised Encryption Keys
Lost or stolen encryption keys leaves your cloud data exposed to theft and misuse. In the instance of a breach, how can you be sure the many keys used to encrypt data sets across many cloud providers are not compromised? Do all your cloud service providers follow best practices for key management?
Evolving Cloud Computing Strategies
While organizations have realized the benefits of cloud computing, many are still defining their long-term strategies and adapting to changing business requirements. How can you ensure the continued security of your critical data as you build and refine your cloud computing strategy? The Cloud Security Alliance's "Cloud Controls Matrix" can help you define your requirements when developing or refining your enterprise cloud security strategy.
Multi-cloud Encryption for Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
Vormetric Transparent Encryption enables data-at-rest encryption of your enterprise data stored across multiple cloud service providers with centralized key- and access-control management provided by the Vormetric Data Security Manager. Centralized key management gives you the data mobility you need in the multi-cloud era. Learn how to bring your own encryption to the public cloud
Public Cloud Cloud Key Management and Protection
Your data encryption is only as strong as your key management - and cloud encryption is no exception. Thales key management solutions align with the Cloud Security Alliance's "Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing v4.0".
Thales' CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager establishes strong governance over encryption keys and policies for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Salesforce.com
Security for Public and Private Clouds
Thales partners with numerous cloud service providers. Some offer each customer access to their domain of the multi-tenant Vormetric Data Security Manager; others provide a completely managed encryption service. Further, all Thales solutions can be deployed in your own private cloud environments or a private cloud environment in co-location as readily as your own data centers.
Reduced Security and Compliance Risk
- Reduce the risk of a data breach and subsequent notification requirements, even if one of your cloud service providers suffers an attack. Most data breach notification regulations provide an except for encrypted data
- Enhanced security posture with HSM-protected encryption keys separated from encrypted data.
- Improved defense against attacks by limiting access to protected systems and data to only authorized users and devices – including administrators across multiple cloud vendors
Increased Compliance and Auditability
- Across multiple clouds, easily comply with data protection mandates found in regulations and standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA and others
- Obtain auditable evidence of the integrity and confidentiality of your data stored across multiple clouds
Support for Your Cloud Strategy
- Capitalize on the flexibility, scalability and cost savings of multiple clouds and cloud vendors without compromising security.
- Develop and execute a multi-cloud computing strategy that aligns with your business requirements.
- Expand your cloud strategy, including the use of containers, securely and confidently.