Sentinel Insights 2021
ROCKET FUEL FOR REVENUE
Join us in June 2021
Choose your date and region below.
Sentinel Insights 2021 is Thales's flagship software monetization conference. This fast-paced virtual conference is packed with 3 hours of expert guidance and real-world case studies from independent software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers. You will learn how to boost your revenue with the latest in software licensing, packaging, and pricing models.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Executives who want to leverage their software or embedded software to become a tool for revenue growth
- Sentinel users – benchmark your progress and learn best practices from the experts and other users immersed in the monetization process
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Europe, Middle East, Africa, S.Asia (English)
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Germany, Austria, Switzerland (German)
Visit the Register Today links above for each event's agenda schedule and speakers.
What you can expect
- Learn directly from subject-matter experts
- Discover how offering subscriptions can supercharge your business
- Explore techniques to create effective recurring revenue packaging
- Hear best practices for implementing flexible pricing models
- Real-world case studies presented by Sentinel customers
- A candid assessment of the business value of software monetization
- Gain a keen understanding of how to keep customers for life
- Preview the next frontier of software trends and future Sentinel solutions
- Network with Sentinel users, executives from companies like yours who have been successful in transforming their operations
- Participate in interactive conversations at our Genius Bar breaks
Get the most out of the conference
1. Register and Attend! Some sessions will only be available to those who have pre-registered. By attending the live event, you can ask your questions directly to the experts and take full advantage of the networking opportunities.
2. Bring your entire cross-functional digital transformation team. This is your opportunity to share an interactive experience that will help each member move forward in their specific discipline.
3. Bring questions. Or better yet, send them in advance and we will be ready to answer them live. Do you want to hear about successful license models for medical devices? Or maybe how to leverage product packaging for revenue growth? Perhaps you’re looking for the best tips on moving to recurring revenue?