2018 Data threats - data breaches, digital transformation - and the way forward - Webinar
When 451 Research surveyed 1200 IT security professionals, including 400 across Europe, for the 2018 Thales Data Threat Report, we found that today’s threat environment, digital transformation initiatives and regulations are having a deep impact on enterprises. In 451 Research’s Analyst Garrett Bekker’s view – with a big disconnect around what is effective at preventing data breaches and where we’re spending our IT security dollars today. In this session, we’ll cover:
- The depth of the problem with data breaches – and the numbers around how deeply it has affected enterprises in Europe.
- How IT security spending is being prioritized today – and why that can be a problem.
- How adoption of cloud, containers, big data, IoT and other technologies add risk and complicate the data security picture – and what your peers would like to see to make this adoption safer
- Perceived barriers to use of data security tools, and whether these are still relevant – or relics of past experiences.
- Simple best practice recommendations that can enable you to evaluate your current stance, and improve it.