Organizations that have sensitive data have a perennial problem with using cloud resources …. Gaining the benefits of their use without exposing data that is required to be protected by compliance regimes, government data breach regulations or just because it is critical intellectual property.
If this is you, we’d really like you to “give our solution a spin” on Amazon Web Services, and we’ve teamed our market leading data protection software with AWS’ Marketplace offering to make it painless for you to do so. We’ve gotten together to showcase both of these products as part of a Security Software Free Trials program.
What does this mean for you? It’s a great way to get a full look at the power and ease-of-use of our solution without having to make a long term commitment. You’ll be able to directly experience using a full and complete implementation of Vormetric Transparent Encryption to protect critical data within AWS instances.
You can sign up today through May 15th for the program, which includes:
- $175 in AWS credits when starting your trial by May 15th, and use the software for at least 120 hours by June 14th
- No charge from Vormetric for use of up to 5 AWS EC2 instances with Vormetric Transparent Encryption (also includes a management instance)
- Critical links:
- Security Software Free Trials Promotion: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/cp/SecurityFreeTrial
- Vormetric Transparent Encryption for AWS sign up: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00F0R5MJC
- Details on Vormetric Transparent Encryption for AWS: http://www.vormetric.com/products/aws-encryption
The solution includes all the functionality needed to directly defend your data within AWS, enabling your organization to meet compliance requirements, help to prevent data breaches and to safeguard intellectual property.
- Encryption and Key Management – strong, centrally managed, file and volume encryption combined with simple, centralized key management that enables compliance and is transparent to processes, applications and users.
- Access Policies and Privileged User Controls – that restrict access to encrypted data – permitting data to be decrypted only for authorized users and applications, while allowing privileged users to perform IT operations without ability to see protected information.
- Security Intelligence – logs that capture access attempts to protected data, providing high value security intelligence information that can be used with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
This is a great time to give our combined solution a look, and make it possible for you to see for yourself how easy, and simple it can be to put in place the data protection that will allow you to make full use of cloud computing resources.
Defending your data on AWS with Vormetric Transparent Encryption? Let us know if you have any feedback. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter @cjrad.