Data embarking beyond your secure control (Data in Motion Survey) - EventApril 20, 2021
Only 54% of enterprises feel confident their network security will protect them against cyber threats. As organisations of all sizes continue to adopt connected technologies in support of Cloud Services, Mobility, CCTV, BYOD and Business Continuity; their increased network traffic expose them to increased data in motion security risks.
Thales has commissioned a global survey of IT and Cyber Security decision-makers and the findings are in. It highlights serious concerns about the security of data in transit across enterprise networks. Security vulnerabilities issues such as, emerging technologies and cyber-threats; the impact of legacy approaches to encrypting data in motion on business systems’ performance should be evaluated and acted upon immediately by organisations.
Join our Cyber Security Specialist as we reveal the survey findings. Assess where your organisation ranks amongst these findings. Learn:
- How to take a more modernised approach to network encryption
- Why legacy approaches are not fit for our modern networks
- The advantages of a purpose built encryption solution for data in transit
- How separation of duties and policy-based management can support full data sovereignty
- Quantum readiness with Quantum Key Distribution (QKD)
Date: Tuesday, April 20
Time: 12:00 CET