2019 Access Management Index - Infographic
Explore the results from the 2019 Thales Access Management Index, a survey of 1050 executives in 11 countries with responsibility for, or influence over, IT and data security.
Key Points/Stats from this Infographic:
- 49% of businesses believe cloud applications are the biggest targets for cyberattacks
- 58% believe two-factor authentication is the most likely access management tool to protect cloud and web-based apps
- 94% of organizations’ security policies have been influenced by consumer breaches in the last 12 months
- 97% say that cloud access management for cloud applications is conducive to cloud adoption
- 70% are using two-factor 36% authentication