The State of Data Security in Asia-Pacific - Infographic
Most of the organizations from Asia-Pacific region are fearing a data breach, they even say it's inevitable. Explore how they are planning to confront new security concerns, and why they are willing to put their trust into the third-party advisory firms.
Key Points/Stats from this Infographic:
- 70% surveyed have little, evolving or no cyber security program
- 75% of organizations don’t know where to start or where to focus resources to protect their business from cyber attack
- Only 36% of mature organisations are increasing security spending
- 69% of mature organisations engage and values advice from 3rd party advisory firms
- Less than 50% of organisations are using Multi-Factor Authentication