2019 Japan Data Threat Report – Infographic
2019 Data Threat Report Japan Edition - the changing face of data security in Japan. The report concentrates on the results from 100 respondents in Japan with responsibility for, or influence over, IT and data security.
Key Points/Stats from this Infographic:
- 92% of respondents will use sensitive data with digital transformation technologies
- 33% or less are using data encryption within these environments today.
- 44% are worried about security breaches and attacks at the cloud provider
- 45% recognise SaaS encryption with enterprise encryption key management as a top solution to SaaS data security problems
- 45% of Japanese enterprises encountered a data breach in the past