2019 Thales Data Threat Report - Federal Infographic
2019 Data Threat Report Federal Edition - the changing face of data security in the federal government. Results from 100 US federal agency executives with responsibility for, or influence over, IT and data security.
Key Points/Stats from this Infographic:
- 98% of respondents will use sensitive data on digitally transformative technologies.
- Less than 30% of respondents are using data encryption with these environments
- 23% of respondents rated complexity as the top perceived barrier to implementing data security
- 60% of US Federal agencies say they have been breached before
- 53% of respondents identified encryption and tokenization as the leading strategies to meet regulatory concerns