2020 Data Threat Report – Asia-Pacific Edition - Infographic
Asia-Pacific data security evolves to address pandemic realities. 2020 Data Threat Report that concentrates on the findings from more than 500 Asia-Pacific executives with responsibility for, or influence over, IT and data security.
Key Points/Stats from this Infographic:
- 27% of Asia-Pacific organisations admitted to having been breached in the past year
- 45% of all data is stored in the cloud by Asia-Pacific organisations
- 42% of all Asia-Pacific organisations’ data in the cloud is sensitive
- Only 52% of all sensitive data in the cloud is protected by encryption
- 93% are concerned quantum computing will create exposures for sensitive data