Digital Identity and IoT on the Blockchain - Webinar
Digital identity has been a popular blockchain use case because of all the obvious benefits the technology can provide. On the flip side, the emergence of the IoT and all the data that we now have available has opened up many doors for improving the way we are able to authenticate who people say they are, wherever, whenever.
Join this panel where we will discuss:
Watch On Demand
- The difference between blockchain and shared ledgers and why this is important
- Is data from the IoT a benefit to digital identity, or does it propose an added challenge?
- How will blockchain technology help with authentication for e-commerce and foreign payments, especially for digital nomads?
- Who gets to manage your identity?
- Can blockchain help secure data collected from the IoT?
- What would be the impacts of a decentralised system to IoT and digital identity?