Easily fitting into your wallet, the SafeNet OTP Display Card is an OATH-compliant two-factor authentication token designed in a convenient credit card form factor. With a press of a button, the SafeNet OTP Display Card generates a highly secure, unique one-time passcode (OTP) that is linked only to your card, providing a ‘what you have’ authentication factor for secure access to any enterprise resource, be it cloud, web portals, VPNs, custom applications or virtual environments.
The OTP generated by the card can be combined with other authentication factors , such as PINs or passwords and contextual attributes, to increase assurance levels and meet a variety of regulatory mandates.
Automated two factor authentication management and compliance
Synched with your user repository, the SafeNet OTP Display Card makes it easy to provision, update and revoke user permissions without manual intervention. A broad selection of templates and automated reporting facilitate security audits and compliance.
SafeNet OTP Display Card is available with:
- SafeNet Trusted Access, a cloud access management service that offers single sign-on secured by granular access policies.
- Easy to carry - fits into your wallet
- Easy to use – press the button and get your OTP
- Lifetime warranty – Warrant for the SafeNet OTP Display Card is provided for the entire life of the Gemalto subscription, including free replacement (excluding shipping to Gemalto facilities and any taxes). Like all Gemalto authenticators, the token never expires
- Secure access to remote networks (VPNs), cloud (SaaS) applications, VDI, web portals and custom applications
- Easy to manage with effortless back-end configuration, and automated administration workflows
- Enables compliance with industry regulations requiring multi-factor authentication
- OTP token in a credit card form factor
- High readability ePaper screen
- Time-sync configuration - OATH TOTP