Customize product packages and licensing models to meet customer needs and adapt to evolving market trends.
- Less Development Effort: Build new product packages and license models quickly and easily, without additional engineering.
- Flexible Licensing: Deploy popular and custom licensing models including trial, subscription, perpetual, seat-based, and per-use licensing.
- Version-less Entitlements: Enable customers to upgrade to different software versions (variant) as required without creating a new entitlement.
- Catalog Management: Define a feature-based product catalog to ensure accuracy, simple distribution, and increase efficiency.
- Protect Once Deliver Many: Deliver the same package to individual users or across thousands of enterprise domain users.
Deliver a wide range of customer self-service licensing and entitlement management capabilities.
- Cost Reduction: Enable customers to activate and manage licenses independently via intuitive web interface.
- Account Management: Authorize customers to activate, renew, upgrade, and transfer ownership of products without contacting customer support.
- Web Portal Branding: Fully customize the design of your web portal to match your company brand.
- Workflow Integration: Integrate custom workflows into your web portal interface to fit in with your back-office services and applications.
Vendor Agnostic Licensing
Support any type of licensing enforcement method including Sentinel RMS, homegrown, and third party products.
- Centralized Management: Manage different licensing enforcement systems via a single interface.
- License Generation: Simplify fulfillment processes and reduce the complexity of license generation with a unified management system.
- Multiple Deployment Models: Support any type of deployment including on-premise, cloud or hybrid licensing, and provisioning.
- Consistent User Experience: Create a familiar and intuitive user experience for all products and workflows.
- Back-Office Integration: Utilize web services to integrate data with ERP and CRM systems.
Usage Tracking & Reporting
Utilize usage data to ensure license compliance, gain insights about feature usage, and send license status notifications to customers.
- Feature Usage: Gain insight about how your products are deployed and which features are used most.
- License Compliance: Utilize entitlement tracking and reporting tools to ensure compliance to paid license usage.
- Business Intelligence: Evaluate new packaging, pricing, and distribution models based on accurate usage tracking data.
- User Notifications: Send product renewal, upgrade, and service pack notification emails to customers.
Empower distributors, resellers, system integrators, and OEM suppliers to distribute, activate, and provision customer entitlements.
- Channel Support: Improve entitlement distribution, activation, provisioning, reporting, and support for each channel.
- Billing Information: Gather activation and entitlement consumption data to ensure accurate billing.
- Multi-Tier Administration: Enable business partners to access, view, and activate entitlements for end-customers.
- User Notifications: Send email notifications to multiple recipients associated with a transaction or entitlement.
- Web Service Administration: Perform online administration of channel partners, OEM suppliers, and third party vendors.
Deploy a fully automated license fulfillment, delivery, tracking, and reporting solution with seamless integration to back-office applications.
- Streamlined Operation: Minimize time-consuming, manual data entry, reduce errors, and deploy standardized procedures to ensure compliance.
- Role-Based Administration: Create, edit, and manage users, roles, and permissions across the organization.
- Data Consolidation: Centralize all licensing-related customer data including assigning a device-friendly name to the locking information of a device, gain access to accurate up-to-date data, and publish to ERP and CRM systems.
- Audit History: Display a detailed view of entitlement, transaction, and activation activities.
Electronic Software Delivery as a Service (ESDaaS)
Automate entitlement-driven distribution and delivery of software and digital content.
- Global Distribution Services: Enable customers to access and download content or software products directly from the internet.
- Cost Reduction: Eliminate the need for costly manufacturing distribution and delivery of software to customers.
- On-Demand Scalability: Support any file size for both low volume and high volume releases.